Product Listing Agreement
General Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern the listing of a product or service title (Product”) on the website (Website”) operated by Webmaster Coupon (“Company”). By placing a Product on the Website, you (User”) agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- 1.2 The Company reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement at any time, in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. User’s continued use of the Website after any such changes or modifications have been made constitutes Users acceptance of the new terms.
- 1.3 User must be at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement.
- 2.1 User may place one Product title or one service title on the Website for some costs.
- 2.2 The Product title or service title must be relevant to the User’s brand and must comply with the basic terms and conditions of the Website.
- 2.3 The Company reserves the right to reject any Product title or service title that it deems inappropriate or not in compliance with the basic terms and conditions of the Website.
- 2.4 The Company does not guarantee any specific listing or exposure of the Product title or service title on the Website.
- 2.5 The User is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Product title or service title and any accompanying information.
- 3.1 User shall not use the Website to post or transmit any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, offensive, or otherwise violates any law or the rights of any third party.
- 3.2 User shall not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the servers and networks connected to the Website.
- 3.3 User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website, through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
- 4.1 The User acknowledges and agrees that the Company owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, including all intellectual property rights.
- 4.2 The User agrees not to use any of the Company’s intellectual property without the Companys prior written consent.
- 5.1 User agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising out of or in connection with User’s breach of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
- 6.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Company, its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with User’s use of the Website or the listing of a Product title or service title on the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 7.1 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions.
- 7.2 Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of Indonesia.
- 8.1 This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, understandings, or negotiations, whether written or oral.
- 8.3 By making a payment, it means that the User has read and agrees to this entire Agreement.