Microbial Inoculant Concentrate
Gardens Love TeraGanix
Over 100 Five Star Reviews
What Is EM ?
EM is the brand name given to a family of microbial-based products using a technology developed by Japanese scientist Dr. Teruo Higa. EM is an acronym for Effective Microorganisms.
The main product, EM-1, is a liquid bacterial product comprising of three groups of beneficial microbes: Yeast, Photosynthetic Bacteria, and Lactic Acid Bacteria.
They work together with local and native beneficial microbes, creating a synergy among microorganisms and larger forms of life including insects and worms.
This increases the number and diversity of microbes in the soil and speeds up chemical processes such as organic matter decomposition and nutrient cycling. Without such processes, nutrients would remain in forms unavailable to plants.
EM-1 is an organic liquid combination of yeasts, actinomycetes and two kinds of bacteria, photosynthetic and lactic, which improve seed germination, root development, nutrient absorption, plant quality, size and color and soil fertility.
Apply weekly to indoor and outdoor gardens. Add 6 oz to 1 gallon of water. 100% organic, odor free and safe for humans, animals and the environment. Try EM-1 today.
EM-1 creates nutrient rich soil.
FERTILE SOIL AND BIODIVERSITY IS IMPORTANT FOR ORGANIC FARMING.
By actively using effective microorganisms, EM-1 increases the number and diversity of microbes in the soil and speeds up the decomposition of organic matter and nutrient cycling. This releases nutrients to your plants, improves the soil structure – breaking up compacted soils and, improving water absorption.
BENEFITS OF EM
The substantial benefits of Effective Microorganisms® have been tested and verified through numerous studies world wide in all environments from soil, plants and water to intestinal tracts of humans and animals.
• Restore the natural balance of healthy soil
• Improve seed germination and root development
• Increase nutrient availability
• Improve plant quality; size, color, shelf life
• Accelerates conversion of organic matter into soil humus
• Eliminate foul odors in compost, wastewater, or animal houses
• Improve water quality in all aquatic environments
HUMAN HEALTH BENEFITS:
• Improve the digestive system and gut microflora
• Help supply bioavailable nutrients to the body
• Support growth of other beneficial microbes in the digestive system
• Supply enzymes, vitamins and other compounds to aid digestion
• Boost the immune system
• Increase your energy
ANIMAL HEALTH BENEFITS:
• Increase digestive system health in all animals
• Improve the microflora in living areas
• Decrease or eliminate foul odors produced by urine and manure
• Reduce pathogens such as salmonella from litter and barns
• Improve the immune system, reducing disease and stress
• Accelerate the decomposition of manure into nutrient-rich compost